Friday, March 21, 2008

Self- Introduction

I come from Taichung, and there are four people in my family, my father, my mother, and my younger sister. There is a dof in my Taichung's house, and I treat him as a member of my family, so I think it's alright to say that there are five people in my family.
About my character, many friends think that I am a optimistic person, and I believe so, too. I like to smile to people because I think that a simple smiling face can make our lives better and happier.
My favorite subject has always been English. In my leisure time, I love to read English novels, especially romantic comedies. At first, I didn't read fast and had to look up unknown words in the dictionaries, but after two or three books, I fell in love with reading.
Apart from reading, I also have a carze for movies. Needless to say, romantic comedies are my favorite ones. The reason is that I think the purpose of going to movies is to make myself happy, so I should choose the movie which will make me laugh out loud. I enjoy shopping and eating very much, and I can't resist to desserts. My favorite snacks are chocolate and ice-cream.
I am a girl who is deeply in love with exercises. I was in the swimming school team before. Although I disliked going to swimming classes in my childhood, I am glad that I had sticked with it now, because it has become a necessary part of my life. Beside swimming, I am good at jogging and badminton,too.
Last but not least, I am the kind of person who likes to befriend with everyone, and I avoid conflicts as possible as I can. Sometimes I don't know whether it's an advantage or dissadvantage. That's me!

No comments: