Sunday, March 23, 2008

A letter to a friend in distance


This is a letter I wrote in August, when I just graduated from senior high and am looking forward to exciting college life. I post on here simply because I want to share my feeling with you, knowing that you may had the same feeling as I did, and hoping that you can understand.

Finally got the letter from my future university, and i'm really excited. I'm looking forward to life there even more, seeing all those interesting things listed. It means not only freedom, but also the responsibility i'll be taking on for my own life. am sure that it will be really fun to live in a whole new way. Hope that i'm able to handle it well, and that i won't get lost in the upcoming college life.
By the way, am just more and more interested in becoming a doctor. perhaps because that i read a lot of medicine-related books recently. Alhough it sounds like being under much pressure, that just makes it more challenging for me. Anyway, I'll have the driving test tomorrow.
Perhaps it's better for me to rush to my room and start studying NOW!! Still, i decide to go out instead of preparing tomorrow's test.
Am really glad that we have remained as good friends since then. Even though we are an ocean apart!

He lives in San Diego now and studies in Urwine University. The picture is from him.

No comments: