Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Places I want to go --- Canada

Canada has always been the country that I longed to visit because of the spectacular views there. When I browse the websites of travel agencies, Canada’s are always the ones that attract my eyes the most.
Canada always gives me a clean and beautiful image, and there are a lot of national parks with breathtaking landscape. I don’t really like to take trips which is made up of beautiful views, and I think that was because I was too young to understand the tranquility and serenity of those beautiful views. Instead of going to places like Disneyland, I prefer to go to places like Canada now.
There are lots of castles in Canada, and they are all very luxurious. However, many of them transferred into five-star- hotel now. When you stay at those castle hotels, you will imagine becoming princes or princesses with servers surrounding. Needless to say, the food in the castles are delicious.
If you go there during winters, then skiing might be the most interesting and thrilling outdoors activities. I always want to experience the feeling of skiing. Aside from skiing, you can take a ride on horses or simply take a walk outside.
I will visit Canada in the future, I promise!

No comments: