Monday, March 24, 2008

Palace On the Sea --- Cruise Trip

I have traveled abroad to many different countries since childhood but never been to a trip on cruise. In recent years, cruise trips have become more and more popular, and travel agencies offer various cruise packages for customers to choose from. We can choose one catering both our budgets and needs with a good price. However, it will not be cheap to go on a satisfying cruise trip.
My parents don’t allow me to go on a cruise trip not because of the price but the security problem; they insist that I cannot go however cheap the price is. To satisfy my eager for a luxurious cruise trip, I cannot help but browse on the net for information about cruise trips offered by several travel agencies, and my favorite cruise lines are those passing through beautiful glaciers.
The life on the cruise is just like another world! It’s like you are the king of that mini kingdom and you are the king of the world, and everyone on the cruise is kind to you and willing to serve you. Maybe this is the reason why many people are dreaming for a great cruise trip.
I think that life on the cruise is wonderful, and I even depict an ideal schedule for myself: After I wake up, I will admire the beautiful view outside the window of my room, and I can have a good mood from the beginning of the day. I will have breakfast in different restaurants everyday, and that way, I can eat various exotic gourmets. After the delicious meal, I can go exercising in the fitness center or the swimming pool and enjoy a sunbath. Then it’s lunch time again, and after lunch, I can read some books or have a cup of coffee on the deck. After dinner, I will go to the bar to relax!
Apart from other packages, which are all tiring and busy, I like this type of traveling more, especially the relaxing atmosphere on the cruise. However, if I want to really go on a luxurious cruise trip, the first thing I have to do is to earn enough money!

No comments: