Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Vacation

Time really flies. It's already June and the summer vacation is coming soon. Originally, I planned to go abroad with one of my best friend in junior high school, but because of many reasons, the plan failed, and I am very dissapointed.
Now I have to find something else to do in my summer instead of spending my vacation in Canada. I am going to Chung- Kung medical camp in the begining of the vacation, and I'm really looking forward to it although the preparing work is tiring. In the middle of August, I have a week of training for badminton. I am planning to go to English conversation classes twice a week duing the vacation as I always did before, and going to the conversation classes have already become my interest.
Maybe I will consider to take a part-time job since I have wanted to work part-time in Starbucks long time ago. What I would like to get is not just the salary but the working experience, because if I don't go to work there when I am young, I may never have the chance to experience this kind of work and end up working in the hospital for a life time.
I want to practice the piano harder, too. In fact, I feel regret for not practicing hard on piano when I was a child, and I really want to make it up.
There are still many other things I can do duing summer vacation, and I will think about them later. I think it's also very important to spend more time with my family since I have been in school this whole year!

No comments: