Thursday, June 12, 2008

Build-a-bear Workshop (1)

I got an unique teddy bear from Build-a-bear Workshop today!!!
I saw an article on the newspaper reporting about Build-a-bear Workshop several years ago, and I found it really interesting. Everytime I walked by the store, I would admire the cute bears and those pretty accessories. However, I never bought one.
Well, I got one as my birthday present tonight! I went to the store and started my amazing journey of making my own teddy bear.
There are many kinds of teddy bears, dogs, rabbits, hippoes, and even dinasours in the shop. The first step is choose a bear you like, and you can touch or hug the bear to choose your favorite one. Then, you can record what you would like to say in a machine, and whenever you press the teddy bear in the future, the bear will say those words. After you record the words, you have to stuff the bear with cottons, and all what I mentioned above are DIY!!! Before you sew the bear's bear closely, there is a very important step that cannot be forgot. You have to pick a red heart and twist the heart to make it hot, simbolizing giveing the bear temperature, and then you should flop the heart, which simbolize giving it heartbeat. After bringing the heart to life, you can stuff it into the bear's body and sew it up.

No comments: