Sunday, May 11, 2008

Place I want to go --- Swiddish

The other place I want to go is Swiddsh. Because friends told me that it's really beautiful there, and they even showed me the whole set of photos they took in Swiddish.
I want to see the spectacular lights there, and the galciers.
What interests me most is the ice hotel. Every year, they build the hotel once again. In the hotel, everything is made of ice, including beds, pillows, cups, tables, chandeliers, and lamps. You may think that people must be frozen staying in the ice hotel, but as thoughtful as them, they provide hot spring service outdoor. As long as you write down your name and the room number you are staying in, you can get a huge wooden tub and clean hot towels. You can look at the spectacular lanscape while enjoying the comfortable bath.
There are still many other places I would like to visit, and I will discuss them in my next article, so just look forward to it!!!

No comments: