Thursday, May 15, 2008

free writing

Last weekend was Mother’s Day, and I went back to Taichung to celebrate it with my family. We bought a cake secretly planning to give my mother a surprise, but clever as she was, she found out soon. Later that day, we went to a nice restaurant to have a dinner together. After the meal, the waiter took out the cake with shimmering candles on the top. In the dark, the whole family, the waiters of the restaurant, and even customers sitting at the nearby table clapped together. Even though my mother had already found out our plan, she was so moved that she couldn’t help crying. When I went to university, I know the importance of family. Of course, at first, I still sock in the freedom and went home seldom, but when I clam down I suddenly realize that family are the biggest supports and my closest friends. I could always share my feelings , rely on them with a hundred percent trust. I know I am a grown up now, and it’s time for me to learn to be independent, but there’s something invisible binding us closely that can not to be departed. Sometimes I will tried to wonder how it will be if I live in the world without them, and that night I will dream some nightmare. Obviously, there’s no doubt that I can not leave them. I love them so much, and cherish the memory with them.

No comments: