Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Swarms

I am reading to this book "The Swarms" recently, and it is really fascinating. After I pick up the book, I can't help but keep reading it until it is too late and that I should go to bed.
It's talking about the relationship between human beings and the ocean, which I believe is referring to the environment we are living in. When humans forget to protect our environment while making profits from it, maybe it will one day fight back.
All the living species in the ocean group up to fight against humans, and the most terrifying thing is that the ocean is still so mysterious and filled with unknowns despite our highly-developed technology, unlike on lands. When people no longer dare to sail on the sea, when people no longer to swimming, when people forget how to befriend to ocean or even to the mother nature, what will happen?
I think that it's not only a normal fiction, we should think more after reading the book. Does money worth breaking our relationship with our earth? I don't think so!

No comments: