Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday

In my childhood, my mother pushed me to some classes that I didn't really like. For instance, piano classes, swimming classes, and English classes. However, life always changes in a strange way. What I learned in these classes have become things I like to do most now.
I remembered that I seldom practiced playing piano, because I don't like to play the same one for so many times, and that made me feel really boring. My piano class was scheduled on every Friday night, and I crazily practiced playing the piano as soon as I got home from school until the class began. This kind of practicing method usually didn't word well.
For swimming class, I didn't like to go swimming before because I considered it a tiring class, and everytime I went home from the class, I was exhausted! However, it has developed into my hobby now, and I believe that it will be a hobby of a lifetime.
I didn't like to go to English class because I think it deprived of my leisure time. But I love reading English novels and listening to English songs now. Everytime I find a new book, the first thing I will do is not to buy it home but to search on net for an English version. It's a pity that I don't read much since I started my college life, but I'm working hard to maintain this hobby!
I really appreciate my mom now, and I want to wish her "Happy Birthday." I will love you for a lifetime!!!

No comments: